Tuesday, April 21, 2015

MCT ~ Tag It Tuesday

Good morning! Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team.  I love making tags and since Emma has a nice variety of products, they are fun to make.
The Tag Dies and Tag Dies Layers were my choice of tags this time around. These tags fit so nice on a large gift bag. I wanted to used the sentiment from the Love YOU Bunches stamp set. The sentiment is so true and I seriously love it! My thought was to get a jump start on making one for my mom. The flower is from this stamp set too. The flower and sentiment are white heat embossed and used the Script Type Backgrounds. Then I went to town just using my Tim Holtz inks. This picture does not do them justice, in person they are so pretty!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ribbon ~ PTI
Ink ~ VersaMark, SU and Tim Holtz
white embossing powder
sequins

That's it for me today! Make sure you head on over to Emma's blog to see what those talented ladies have created.

We also still have a Designer's Challenge still going on, click here for all the details.



6 comments:

  1. OMG Your tags are simply Gorgeous!!! You so did an outstanding creative job!! I love the colors they are so beautiful along with your pretty embossing. Oh I can only imagine how outstandingly Gorgeous they are in person. You totally outdid yourself. You Mom is so going to love them YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! The inking, the script type, the white embossing... I'm in love with these tags, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these tags are gorgeous. Love the colors and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags, love the script background, so subtle and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty tags! I really would like to make a few for some end of the year gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are so beautiful! I really like the scripty background...it looks just like my Grandmothers handwriting from letters she sent me years ago when it was my birthday and when she was living. I like how it hides softly with the pretty colors and white embossing. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete