Monday, April 6, 2015

MCT ~ Scrapping The Little Things

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We sure did!
Well today is Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team.
I love this picture of my son at one of his tournaments last summer. He was just focused on the game behind him and I thought it was a perfect picture. He loves baseball and I thought how am I going to show that with little words. Then I remember the stamp, Dream Bigger and thought how PERFECT is this stamp for this picture. So I thought putting in the biggest heart die from the Heart 2 Heart Love Frame. But then I took it a step further by stamping an image from the It's All About You stamp set. I thought why not try to make it look like a baseball. So I proceeded to do this to one of the circle dies from Bunch of Fun Circle Dies. Now I must confess here, I never noticed I stamped the wrong year until my husband saw the layout sitting on my desk! I will have to change it at a later time...sigh! How stupid right?? I will list all materials below.


Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI, SU and some from my stash
Ink ~ VersFine and Archival
vinyl

Now head on over to My Creative Time to see what Emma and the design team have in store for you today.
Also starting next Monday The April My Creative Time sneaks start! Can't wait for you all to see what we have in store for you all! You are going to LOVE it!
Oh one more thing too before you go we have a new Designer's Challenge, click here for all the details!



7 comments:

  1. Super cute story share....awesome pic. Love the way you scrapped your son's photo.....what a fabulous and fun LO too.
    Love the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. I so can relate to your story as my 4 kids all played little league. Super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect layout!!! I just love that pic (and that cool paper behind it)! And your heart baseball with the stamp is the cutest! I did the SAME thing with the date one one of my recent layouts, SS!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on your layout! I think we all have put the wrong year by accident...you caught it and can fix it easily! You had the perfect paper for the background and captured his love for ball in such a clever way. The heart with that stamp for the stitching is a fabulous idea. Great layout.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute...FAB LO and pic...I have numerous pics of my son like this...or son coach and team. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this AMAZING page Kim!!!! Those baseballs are AWESOME! I have to remember to scraplift this idea come baseball season :)
    FAB job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, your layout is fabulous! I love the way you used the stitched heart for the baseball and the sentiment is perfect! The picture of your little man is precious! What a fantastic job!! No worries on the year...you can change that in no time, hehe!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout, I adore how the heart baseball came out, love it!

    ReplyDelete