Friday, July 15, 2016

MCT ~ 57th Edition Release Blog Hop

Good morning! Welcome to the 57th Edition Release over at My Creative Time with Emma and the deign team.
Yu should have arrived from the super talented Katie's blog, if not you can start over at Emma's or I will have a complete blog hop line up listed below.
Wasn't this week simply packed with AMAZING creations?? I thought so and I cant wait to create more with this release ~ the ladies were so inspiring!
Today I am featuring the stamp set, Card Boarders. I just love how these 4 stamps can add the extra touch to any card! I stamped the leaf stamp under my sentiment,. Now that sentiment and beet are from the Berry Special set, which is simply ADORABS!!! I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies and the Bunch of Stitched Doily Dies for the shape of my card! Added some twine and done! Super easy as always right?

Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Ink ~ Hero Arts and Memento
Twine ~ PTI
Copic
Your next stop should be the super talent Liz. I will also have a complete blog hop list posted below!






"FREEBIE DIE"



Starting THIS Friday, July 15th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Card Borders" Stamp set. It will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 100 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 100 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 100. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Ne...! Use the code: JULY2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, July 22nd, 2016 @midnight PST.
Blog Hop Line Up:
Emma
Brigit
Emily
Jessica
Katie
Kim (me)
Liz
Lucia
Nikki
Ruthie
Thank you for always being so sweet and kind with your comments! Have a wonderful weekend!!



34 comments:

  1. I love this card! Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD......WOMAN, this is STUNNING my friend!!! GREAT job sweet lady! Thank you for ALL of your awesome sneaky peeks this entire week!!! :)
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! LOVE this adorable card!!! Love how you used the new border stamp and the little beet is so cute!! Love love! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable, sweet, sweet, sweet!

    Lawanda
    lawandamartin_740@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card!!! love your ideas!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the layers and the shape! Cute beet stamp and sentiment!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love that sentiment!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and frilly! I love the doilies and the scalloped shaped dies! Great card. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and frilly! I love the doilies and the scalloped shaped dies! Great card. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH My Goodness What a super cute card...you really did an outstanding creative job!! your coloring is amazing. Love the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word. I've never been more in love with a beet in all m life!!! This card is absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you for all of your delightful creations over this week using MCT's newest goodies! I love it all and am so inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the shape of your encouraging card.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work, I really really love how pretty that is!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sweet shape card
    is adorable! The beet sentiment
    is perfect!

    Luwe 07 @ yahoo (.) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim, your card is too stinkin' cute! The twine around the beet is the perfect touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that card! The shape is great and the sentiment is so cute!

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love projects made with both the new dies as well as old ties. Love the shape of this card. 60jensen78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This week was packed with amazing creations! I love your card today...Wow! The layers are fabulous together. I like the leafy border with the beet and the great sentiment. Wonderful shape card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a sweet card! Love how you used the border stamps with this unique card as well!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the curly shape of this beautiful card in red! Love the cute beetroot image with sweet border!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The doily die is one of my favorites thanks for using it with the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this card. The doily and the shape is just perfect. So pretty.
    Dorcas deecanta@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your little beet card is so darn cute, Kim! I love all of the layers and colors! The border looks just right with the cute little beet tied with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow your cars is just beautiful, I love the shape, tfs. alviinadiaz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The sentiment is perfect!!! Thanks for sharing

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud when I saw this. So pretty and funny at the same time. This card would certainly cheer up anyone. Well done. I pinned it to my MCT board. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. ACK! Seriously, Kimberly, I absolute adore how your mind works in working with Emma's products! Once again, your signature touch of 'cute and classy' is clearly evident here! The shaped card is perfect for your little uplifting beet! A delightful, charming finale after a week of your outstanding inspiration with this new release!
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very sweet card, love the inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the shape of the card.
    Get tired of just making square cards.
    The reds really pop.
    Wonderful card
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo (dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Haha! This is just too cute! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMGosh what a fantastic card. LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com
    dmcardmaker{at}{GMAIL}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  32. This shaped card is adorable! I love the jute twine! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete