Tuesday, July 19, 2016

MCT ~ Tag It Tuesday

Good morning! Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. Today it's all about tags!
I thought I would play a round with the new set, Berry Special. This set is seriously adorable and fun set to create projects with. Now I am no coloring expert but find them so fun to color.
Anytime a new release comes out, I try my best to incorporate Emma's newer and older sets, just to show how  they truly can go together. So I pulled out the Stitched Doily Die and the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies for the base of my tag. I die cut out another circle, by folding over a piece of scrap piece of paper and attached it to the back, so I can write a little note for the recipient. Added an eyelet, ribbon and hemp and called this tag done.
Super easy right??? If I could also add, I try my best not to put too much time into a tag because most of the time it gets tossed and I am ok with that. I guess what I am truly trying to say , is making something super fast and rather easy without all the fuss is okay! LOL


Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI and SU
Ink ~ VersaFine, VersaMark and TH
Ribbon ~ PTI
hemp
Copic
clear embossing powder

Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!




7 comments:

  1. This tag is just perfect!!
    Love those berries!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little tag! Your berries are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is so cute!! Love the berries! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on this tag and everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Miss Kimberly you really created one Gorgeous Shabby Chic Tag I love LOVE!!! You definitely spread the inspiration of how fabulously Miss Emma's Oldies and Newby things work together....YOU so did a super outstanding creative job!! Fab Coloring job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, this is so darn cute! Your strawberries look so yummy..fabulous job my friend!
    Sorry, I haven't been around much..summer is just keeping us so busy! Hopefully, things will start slowing down and I can get back to blogging! Missing everyone:(
    Have a super evening and I hope you are enjoying your summer to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag will certainly make someone feel special. The berries are so sweet and I love that you used the doily...so pretty!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete