Monday, July 25, 2016

MCT ~ Manly Monday

Good morning! I sure hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Today is Manly Monday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. This is when we make "manly" cards.
For my project today I used the Greatest Handyman stamp/die set. This set screams manly and I simply adore this set. I colored my saw with Copic markers and I couldn't resist using this sentiment from this set! This sentiment is seriously to cute with the play of words right? My sentiment was stamped on one of the Sentiment Label Dies and of course I couldn't resist layering with a bigger label die. I cut part of my label die and had this spare piece so I just attached it to the top right corner. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More as well because I am truly obsessed with them!
I added a little jute twine and called it a day.
 Super simple manly card but aren't men fairly simple people, with no fuss needed?
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI, X-Press It and EP
Ink ~ MFT and VersaFine and VersaMark
Jute Twine
Copics
brad
clear embossing powder


Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!



5 comments:

  1. Love your layering of the label dies! Really nice "manly card." That is a wonderful set. THe seniments and dies make for great men cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering of the label dies! Really nice "manly card." That is a wonderful set. THe seniments and dies make for great men cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Kimberly What a Super Cool and Funtabulous Birthday Card. I do love the paid paper you chose and the ever so clever way you embellished with it in the upper right corner stunning look. Great coloring job on the saw....I too love the humorous play on words.....lovin' your twine ribbon/bow on the side too. You really did an outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Kim! I love the layout and the plaid paper is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinken fun Kimberly! I love the saw and yes, your sentiment is perfect!
    Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete