Wednesday, March 22, 2017

MCT ~ Inspire Me Wednesday

Good morning! Today is Inspire Me Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! My card today was inspired from my friend and fellow design team member, Liz. I adored her design for the card she made for the February release blog hop. Click here to see Liz's card for my inspiration.
Liz simply used the Pretty Edge Dies  in the middle of her card, added some twine and a button.  I thought what a fabulous idea and loved the look of it!
I chose one of the four dies shapes from this set and did the exact same thing! My "thanks" is from the Thank You & Frame Dies, which I layered to give some dimension.
Super easy right! I loved her design so much I made another similar card for our last release, click here to see that project! Super easy right?
Thanks Liz for the inspiration!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI
Button ~ PTI
Twine ~ SU
 
 
Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the design of the card and the color is very pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I like the two different patterned papers together and I LOVE the die edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Kimberly Your Card is so Beautiful!! Love the polka dots & Stripes and the color is so pretty! Your embellishments of twine & button along with using that edge die sure make for a Stunning look. Definitely an outstanding Creative job!! I Love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous way to use that edge die and your pretty patterned paper! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! So pretty <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The papers are so pretty~fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete