Thursday, March 2, 2017

MCT ~ Trending Now

Good morning! Today over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team where are doing a Spring Fling with water colors.
I must admit some how, some way I TOTALLY missed my name on the schedule. But thank goodness my sweet boss lady is totally understandable ~ thanks Emma!
This card was made in August 2015, you can click here to see the original post. I thought this was a fun one to re-share with you all since its almost Spring time in Paris!
 
Materials Used:
Paper ~ Bristol and PTI
Ribbon ~ PTI
Ink ~ Tim Holtz, VersaFine and VersaMark
sequins
 
Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Love your Story LOL I do think your card is Gorgeous...Your background is so pretty...great water color job...and the glistening sequins just adds that special touch and your bow is so beautiful.
    HEY.......Great Creative job...and you did get an honorable mention by Miss Emma! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I was just thinking about that springtime in Paris die to make a birthday card for a friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty card...love the pink background...worth sharing again!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...it's been too, too long my sweet friend! I hate when life gets in the way of my creative time and bloggy visits!

    This is such a sweet, sweet card. I'm loving the pink and black combo and that great image. Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Kim!!! I love the watercolor background - that pink is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete