Monday, March 27, 2017

MCT ~ Manly Monday

Today is Manly Monday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team. This is when we make "manly" cards.
For my project today I had golf on my mind! I simply pulled out the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies and cut out a circle, then used an embossing folder to get the little dimples. The new grass die from Pretty Edge Dies was perfect for the "rough" part of my card. My flag is from Ribbon End Banner and the sentiment on it is from Make A Wish stamp set. I used the More Stitched Edge Dies to make the pole for my flag. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Greatest Handyman set and of course I had to use the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to frame it all out!
Super simple card for your favorite golfer!!!
Materials Used:
Paper ~ PTI & MFT
Ink ~ VersaMark, VersaFine, SU & PTI
Quickuts embossing folder
embossing powder
twine
 
 
Be sure to stop by Emma's blog to see what she and the rest of the design team have for you today!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Kimberly What a Cutie of a Card!! You definitely came up with ever so clever ideas using Miss Emma's goodies....your Flag is so cute...your golf ball is awesome and love how you created your "rough" of the golf course...your ideas all came together and made for a Spectacular card. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so darn cute, Kim! The golf ball is so clever!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you made the golf ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your manly golfer card! I loved your idea :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I loved your card so much I had to make one and send to my son for his birthday! I should have used a smaller circle for my golf ball but I think he will still like it. Also, for the grass die, how did you do it so that green layer could be so big? Mine cut out as a strip.

    ReplyDelete