Thursday, March 3, 2011

My 1st Imagine card!

Okay I have to admit I have had my Imagine for quite sometime. I actually ordered it on the day it launch on HSN. I think I actually heard Emma call in??? So I finally decided to set up my machine, with another crafty friend Stephanie, and here I am FINALLY using it. So I made a real simple card since this is my first time really using it!. This is for my Dad's Birthday! I even used his mom's, my grandmothers, buttons. She had a dresser drawer full of them and I was lucky enough to get the buttons. So I always try to use them on any card I make for my Dad because he knows where the buttons came from!  Oh before I forget the sentiment is from Emma's new stamp set, Polka Dot "Suprise". So if you have time and just want to play with your Imagine head on over to My Creative Time . There is also another place I am entering my card...Thank You Katie... for bringing this to my attention! There is a new challenge spot that you get to show case your Imagine creations so head on over to Creative Critterz Imaginations Challenge. These ladies are super talented and showcase the Imagine. Check around their blog lots to see and a TON of inspiration! Hope you enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is your first time using your Imagine?! You could never tell because your card turned out so great! You have done a wonderful job with your card. It is just beautiful.

    I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! I love old buttons, I have a big jar from my Husbands Grandmom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim this came out amazing. I can't believe this is your first imagine card. I sent you an e-mail...we have to talk tomorrow. I have been in bed most of the day, my mouth is killing me:( I can't wait to hear how you liked the Imagine. Seems like you are a pro. LOVE it.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant card loove it!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the colors! You must have a ton of buttons if it was a drawer full! How fun! Happy Birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love the colors, buttons, and twine. It all works so well together! You should join our first challenge at Creative Critterz Imaginations - we're giving away an Imagine cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!
    First, I gotta say...Go Steelers (even from Cali! LOL!). Both my parents are originally from outside Pitt!
    Thank you so much for coming by my blog today..I am here to return the favor and we must be on the same train..had the Imagine since Xmas and haven't done all too too much with it, do have a cute card to post for tomorrow but..
    Super love what you have done with it! Just awesome!!!

    Have a good one! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! I can't believe it is your first Imagine card!

    I am so glad you entered our first Creative Critterz Imaginations Challenge!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, such a special card for your dad and how special to use his mothers buttons LOVE it!! I', sure your dad is going to love and treasure this card:) OMG! you have an IMAGINE lucky you!! I have debated for soooo long whether to get one LOL!! but, my addiction is Stampin' UP! so I'd rather buy SU LOL!! Thank you for always stopping by it really means a lot and appreciate your comments:)
    many hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW, Thanks for celebrating National Craft Month with me :)

    ReplyDelete