Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge #175

Emma over at My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday it's all about St. Patrick's Day! You can use any cartridge you want! Perfect... so I used the cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up for my shamrocks. My inspiration comes from a Christmas card...LOL! I had a friend who went to Ireland last summer and her picture card had so many greens with lots of moss! So I cut my shamrocks out in different sizes laid them on my paper and stamped to make my own paper. I used some flower soft to make my shamrocks look mossy. All papers and ribbon are from Papertrey Ink. My sentiment is from the $1 bin at Joanne's but I should have bought My Creative Time stamp set "I believe In Leprechauns" stamp set! Next time Emma!

9 comments:

  1. Kim your card is beautiful! I love that your inspiration came from a Christmas card! The background paper is gorgeous, and the shamrocks really do look mossy. I am going to have to get some flower soft now:) Just love how you always use different techniques and elements on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Your shamrocks look wonderful!! Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shamrocks such a lovely card Kim!! Have a Happy St. Patty's Day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mossy shamrocks!!
    Kim, I purchased the magnets online-- they are from Basic Grey and are called magnetic discs?
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your mossy shamrocks. Awesome job, this is a beautiful card!!!! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Love the leaves!

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything in that card spells PERFECTION. Gorgeous card Kim. I so love it! You are so creative...

    Thanks for playing along at our NCM.
    Take care dear...

    ReplyDelete