Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge ~ GREEN

Emma over at My Creative Time is having another Throwback Thursday Challenge. She has asked to use any older cartridge and put "Green" in it! This was perfect for me because I needed to make a baby card for an up coming shower. We do not know the sex of the baby so green and yellow are the neutral colors! I used the New Arrival cartridge. I LOVE that little pea pod, it is so darn cute! I stamped the sentiment with My Creative Time new stamp set "All Star Baby". I just got them today... I LOVE them along with all of Emma's other stamps! I also used my other favorite stamps, Peachy Keen Stamps, "Snow Cuties". Love their stamps too! I used some crinkle ribbon, kraft card stock, fun paper and buttons. I hope you have time to go and play along.
I hope you enjoy!
On Friday April 1st @ 7 pm EST  Whimsical Wednesday's Challenge Blog is have a grand opening BLOG HOP! So come and hop along see some wonderful, inspiring designers and creations! There will be Grand Prizes and some blog candy along the way! So in the mean time head on over to Whimsical Wednesday's Blog and qualify for the 2 current giveaways!

11 comments:

  1. I love it so much. One of my good blogging friends Silver Stars Scrapping is obsessed with that snow pea. I will have to show her. You have done such a cute job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! what a PERFECT card my friend! Thanks for playing along!!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the stamp and the ribbon! Looks great. Love seeing your creations!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute cute baby card! The ribbon adds the beautiful touch to it. Just love those little face, and great job with the stitching. :) Really loving the font on Emma's new stamp set too! Perfect baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so cute!!!!
    I'm looking forward to the new challenge at Whimsical Wed, too!
    Come over to my blog and I have an award for you...

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is WAY cute!!!! I am so bad at baby cards and it is so nice to see such a fun idea that is gender neutral :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim! this is so cute!!!
    Did you make the ribbon? if you did, you have to share a how to! Thanks for leaving super sweet comments on my blog! Nice to be part of WW with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that sweet pea in the pod. I'll be there for the big blog hop tomorrow at WW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, that cut is for sure one of the very best and I've got to say I've used it a time or two myself! and gosh, lovin' that ribbon!
    Vote for Hines? Nope...I haven't even watched the show yet! And secretly...I've never actually called in any of those shows no matter how much I love to watch them.

    Super cute card my friend! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, is this ever SWEET! Love that little pea and the ribbon is gorgeous. Look like he's on a soft blankie, too. Adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete