Monday, March 21, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Announcement!

I am thrilled and honored to take part of Whimsical Wednesday Design Team! Stephanie (Always Crafting) and Erika (Cricut Love 1) have invited me to be a part of their AMAZING  Whimsical Wednesday Design Team! ALL of these women are so talented and creative! I have never been a part of a design team before so I am over the moon with excitement! The new Whimsical Wednesday Blog is going to have a scrapbooking team and 2 card teams. The scrapbooking is on the 1st Wednesday every  month and the card teams will alternate weeks. The Whimsical Wednesday Blog should be up and running very shortly. We will be having a Blog Hop on April 1st at 6:00pm EST. Please come and join all the fun... Hope to see you there! Oh before I forget Thank You Stephanie and Erika.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim!!!! How exciting. I can not wait to see what you create for the Whimsical Wednesday. I'll see you for your blog hop! Thanks for your comments on my blog - what a great way to wake up. I'm glad we found each other in blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim i have to say i am very happy for you. you are very creative and your work is beautiful. i can't wait to see your work as a dt. steph is a beautiful person.
    have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kim! I am not surprised! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how excited I am to have you on the team. We have been scrapping buddies for a while now and I just ADORE you! Thanks for all your support and help along the way. I could not have made this happen without your support:)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!!!! Congratulations Kim, so very well deserved and love all your creations!! I can't wait to see more!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited we are going to be working and creating together. Visit my blog for a little surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations! I can't wait to see the things you'll create and I'm so happy to be working with you! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete