Monday, June 18, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 22:: June Sketch

I just wanted to share a card I made for this weeks Peachy Keen Challenge! This week there is a sketch to follow where you can make a card or layout. Well I just LOVE their little turtle he just makes me happy and want to smile! Well one of my FAVORITE colors is green ~ I know most people don't care for that color but I just LOVE it! So I colored my turtle with some copics, used some spellbinders and punches. A real simple card just to make someone turn their smile upside down and SMILE!



Materials Used:

Peachy Keen Stamps ~  "Happy Turtle" ~ turtle
My Creative Time ~ "Turn That Frown Upside Down" ~ sentiment
Papers ~ Paper Trey Ink, Recollections DCWV
Spellbinders
Stampin Up Punches
Copics

14 comments:

  1. So cute, Kim! That turtle does make me smile, and I LOVE the green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS girl. You did this sketch proud! And I LOVE green too. Blues, greens and bluish greens make me super happy. This turtle could not be cuter. You colored him PERFECTLY and I think this whole card is an absolute winner. IT is CERTAIN to make the recipient SMILE! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Stickin' ADORABLE and it's sure to put a smile on anyone's face for SURE... Green is my little mans favorite color and has been since he was a tiny guy:) I will have to give that sketch a try and use my banners dies:) Have a fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so totally perfect!! Live that cute little turtle. Green is a very pretty color;)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super adorable is this?!?!?!? Love that cute turtle and great take on the sketch!!!! Awesome job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute Kim, i love green.. (but i love red and purple too).. he definitely brought a smile to my face.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER SUPER job with your sweet card my friend!I LOVE your cute little turtle,AWESOME as always!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! The little turtle is too cute! My hubby fav color is green! :)
    Great job on the coloring!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your little turtle, colored perfectly! The sketch was done spot on! Such a CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Kim!! You deserved to win the PK challenge with this little corker! LOVE this little turtle. He's SO cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete