Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Creative Time ~ 3~D Wednesday

Good morning! It's Wednesday and we all know what that means ~ not only halfway through the week but it's 3~D Wednesday over at My Creative Time with Emma and the design team! I just LOVE making 3~D projects! It is a GREAT way to put little gifts or treats for any occasion, a Thank You or just because!

For my project today I decided to dust off the Cricut! Yep ~ I couldn't resist doing this! I wanted to use Emma's new "Stitched Doily Die" in the worst way. I thought I can make this treat bag from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge and Emma's doily would work perfectly with it!  I made the bag as big as I could ~ I like to stuff extra treats in bags. Unfortunately doing so sometimes cost me more but that's okay ~ as long as my recipients enjoy it! I just die cut out some MCT flowers, these ADORABLE butterflies. I decided to glitter these up with my favorite MS glitter! My leaves are from a SU punch and my squiggly things are from wire. Simple Right?? I have to say the sentiment I used is one of my favorite of ALL time that Emma has come out with! It is from the new "More of My Favorite Sayings" stamp set. It's such a true statement ~ my friend will agree too! 

In keeping with shorter posts ~ I  just want to remind you all that the Designer Challenge is still going on. It's hosted by the very talented Miss Cathryn this time ~ just click here and get all the details! We hope to see your creations! Now head on over to My Creative Time to see what those talented ladies have in store for us! I know I can't wait to see!


 
Materials Used:
 
My Creative Time ~ "More Of My Favorite Sayings" ~ sentiment
My Creative Time ~ "Vintage Stitched Label Dies" ~ die with sentiment
My Creative Time ~ "Stitched Doily Die" ~ doily
My Creative Time  ~ "Rolled Flower Dies" ~ flowers
My Creative Time ~ "Chunky Jar Accessories" ~ butterflies
Circut Cartridge ~ Tags. Bags, Boxes and More 2
Paper ~ DCWV ~ "Citrus" and Paper Trey Ink
Ribbon ~ Paper Trey Ink
Stampin Up punch
Ink ~ Archival and Versa Mark
Martha Stewart glitter
clear Embossing powder
wire
eyelets

15 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Who wouldn't love to have this waiting for them on their desk!
    Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhh this is so beautiful my friend!!!! I love the colors, those flowers and the GREAT design! I bet your cricut was happy to get a workout :)
    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous 3d project and hope you have a GREAT hump day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so GORGEOUS, Kim! I love the paper you used, and your cheery flowers and butterfly looks so pretty against the doily! Of course your wire is just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and elegant! I bet your friend wll be thrilled! Have a wonderful day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love all the 3D flowers and squiggles!!!! I'll take mine filled with Hershey minis please ;) Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Kim!!!!!! The flowers are beautiful, the doily is so pretty and I LOVE your little "Squiggly" things!!!!!!!

    I dusted off my Cricut recently too!!! Now that I have a Cameo the poor thing rarely gets used :(

    Have a fabulous Wednesday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful rainbow of flowers! They look great on the doily and the leaves are perfect size and shape! Your butterflies are so pretty glittered and layered...Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just GORGEOUS Kim!BEAUTIFUL job with the design,I LOVE the colors and flowers my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! these are beautiful

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
    blogging it foward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Beautiful, Love the Colors and I don't know if you know this but I absolutely love ROSES and they are rolled to perfection my friend. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! how gorgeous are those beautiful flowers and the detail added! As always my friend another amazing project!!! Have a wonderful day my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsers Kim! This is gorgeous! Love the treat bag and those beautiful flowers.Hope all is good with you.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this little bag! The details are amzing and the flowers are too pretty! You did a fabulous job my friend,
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty gift bag! Love the flowers and that sentiment is wonderful! I can see why it is a favorite of yours!

    ReplyDelete