Monday, March 4, 2013

My Creative Time ~ Scrapping The Little Things

Happy Monday! Today is "Scrapping The Little Things" with Emma and the design team. This is were we create a Project Life, Smash Book or a scrapbook layout. Well since I am still working on my son's 12 x 12 scrap book, I chose to do a 12 x 12 page but try my best to make it smashy looking! LOL! You can check out all the design teams projects over at My Creative Time by clicking here! If you're a little behind we hope this inspires you to get caught up!

So for my layout I chose to do a picture of my son laying on his boppy pillow. He absolutely hated tummy time and this was the only way I could get him to be on his tummy. Emma's products are so fun and easy to add to layouts. I just LOVE using them ~ so much easier than dusting off that machine I own and fight with constantly1 LOL! I used my favorite DCWV paper pack EVER and some washi tape which let me say ~ I think I am going to have to get more of this stuff. I LOVE it! The rest of my products I will list below.

 
Materials Used:
 
My Creative Time ~ "All Star Baby" ~ sentiment on bottom of page
My Creative Time ~ "Whimsical Calendar Days" ~ calendar
My Creative Time  ~ "All Around Everything" ~ sentiment on doily accent
My Creative Time ~ "Just Simply Live" ~year
My Creative Time ~ "Vintage Sentiments" ~ sentiment above picture
My Creative Time ~ "Scallop & Stitched Circle" ~ on doily
My Creative Time ~ "XL Label Die"~ calendar
My Creative Time ~ "Stitched XL Label Die" ~ top layer of calendar
My Creative Time ~ "Stitched Button Dies" ~ stars
My Creative Time ~ "Treat Slider Box" ~ box top behind picture( great little accent piece)
My Creative Time ~ "Chunky Jar Accessories" ~ crown die
My Creative Time ~ "Stitched Doily Die" ~ doily
Paper ~ DCWV ~ Linen Closet and Paper Trey Ink
EK Punches
Washi tape Archival Ink
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Awwww so precious what an awesome photo and your little guy is too precious love your LO and what a list of products you used I love this soo much your a gal after my own craftin' heart. You just did one awesome and fantastic LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO Kim!!! Adorable picture and GREAT use of all the MCT stamps and dies!!!
    LOVING this my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable LO...love that sweet pic of your son!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love all the MCT products of course. But he is such a cutie! Glad to see that YOU are getting caught up...LOL!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO my friend. I really miss having a baby in the house when I see these awesome LO. Great Design and love all the Details you added on your Layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you sure got a lot of MCT in there! He was such a cutie pie baby! Love the colors and how the tape matches so perfectly! I LOVE the way you used the doily too! Great job! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great how you used so many MCT products together on your layout...they all look wonderful :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, never thought I would use the washi tape, but I like what you did with it.
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, kim! your layour is ADORABLE!!!! I love all the details, and the layers on the doily is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is very pretty i love all the items you used they came together perfect!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! so tiny and adorable:) they sure grow up fast huh??? What a great way to get caught up on some of your scrapbooking with Emma's challenges:) I love all the detail you add to the LO's. Enjoy the rest of your day my friend and thank you for stopping by:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim you are so awesome! Your projects are always so beautiful. You have a good eye and I don't know why you ever think you struggle with LO because every time you nail it!
    Hugs,
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Lo is beautiful Kim. Gorgeous photo and love the colours.I'm addicted to washi tape but I seem to be collecting rather than using it!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS job with your sweet layout Kim!it is soooo ADORABLE and so is your little one,TOO CUTE!!!I LOVE all the AWESOME details and the colors are perfect,JUST BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a gorgeous layout and of course the best part is the beautiful little Ryan! Love the colors, embellishments, and the washi tape looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim, this is simply PRECIOUS! Just lovin' these soft colors...perfect with the photo, and I'm diggin' that washi tape. Can you believe I DO NOT own any of that stuff?! I may have to do something about that. :) hee hee
    Fabulous layout, girl and adorable photo! Looks like I've got a bit of catching up to do. Where does the time go? Hope your weekend is off to a great start! Hopefully this snow will melt away as fast as it arrived :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This layout is so darn PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! Love the dies you used, the soft colors, the washi tape and the calendar stuck in the side!!!!!!

    And.... the best part is the adorable pic of the adorable baby :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete